You can enroll at any time and choose your starting date. See “FAQ” page for details.
1. You can choose to enroll full time or part time. For full time enrollment you will receive all 14 modules (18 modules including bathroom design) or all 5 advance modules.
2.For part time enrollment, you can choose the modules you want to undertake.
For fees, refer to your enrollment form or current promotions.There will be a AUD$100 administration fee payable once, regardless the number of module you want to take. See “What Would You Learn” page.
Payment methods are Bank transfer, Pay Pal or Credit card (Visa and Master cards).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1 By enrolling in Kitchen Design Academy Online course, the student enters into an agreement to study for the expected published duration of the enrolled program of study. This agreement means that there is an obligation on the student’s behalf to pay the published tuition fees throughout the student’s enrollment.
2. To ensure that your enrollment is confirmed, payment has to be received in full at the enrollment time or otherwise established by the director. Administration fee of $100 will accompany the enrollment form. This is a nonrefundable fee unless we cancel the course.
Kitchen Design Academy Online will upon receipt of an online payment issue an acknowledgement of the payment via the client’s email address.
This acknowledgement will include:
-company name, address and ABN
-date and amount paid
-specify if the payment is in full or a deposit
-details of the components of the sale, ie: full time or part time
4. Students wanting to cancel their enrollment, have to notify the school in writing for re-fund minus the administration fee, within 7 days from the payment.
For a full time Online enrollment the refund is 100% minus the administration fee
For a full time Distance enrollment the refund is 50% minus the administration fee
5. To cancel enrollment after the course started, students will have to submit a written request. If a “Full time” student will cancel the course, it means his enrollment is changed automatically to “Part time”. He/she could receive back part of the fees, minus the administration fee and the amount afferent to the period student has have enrolled. Student can enroll back later and continue the rest of the modules.
For Distance enrollment there is no refund after 7 days of sending the link with the modules.
6. Kitchen Design Academy Online guarantees that upon the participant’s commencement of the course will complete the course and assessment services or refund the participant for the proportion of services not delivered, due to Kitchen Design Academy Online fault.
KDAO acknowledges the importance of the information included in the enrollment form that identifies persons (personal identifiers such as name, address, date of birth, email address). KDAO is committed to protecting and managing the personal information students choose to share with the school.
Kitchen Design Academy Online requires followings at enrollment time:
- an up-to-date computer with a fast processor and CD/DVD drive.
- High-speed Internet access and a personal e-mail address.
- Word processing program (Microsoft Word) and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Digital image manipulation programs, graphics editors and a specialized kitchen design software (optional).
- Peripherals needed for this course are printers, scanners and digital cameras.
Kitchen Design Academy Online requires the followings materials at enrollment time:
- A4 and A3 pads with drawing paper,
- A3 pads with scale paper
- set squares 45-90-45 degree and 30-60-90 – Mechanical pencil (clutch pencil) with .5mm leads HB and B
- Pencil eraser
- Correction fluid
- Drafting pens in the following nib sizes .5mm, and .1mm.
- A protractor
- A scale ruler which is 300mm long and includes 1:20, 1:50 and 1:100
- Templates – circles and squares